Saturday, September 18, 2010

^V^ German Pork Hand & Curry Fish Meat @ Lau Heong Restaurant in Sentul ^V^








^V^

Lau Heong Sentul KL :- German Port Hand n Curry fish meat

GPS location :-

N 04* 50.144'
E 100*37.724'

Elev 14 M

I hv talked alot about shares investment in my www.samgang.blogspot.com, let blog abit on yummy foods , I will blog up all my favourite foods in this blog , first..let me introduce this damn yummy food called "German Pork hand " , I love this german pork hand very much , hard 2 describe 2 u guys how good it is , try it yrself n u will know y I love it so much !?

I came across this restaurant 4 quite some time liaooo , this restaurant called Lau Heong which located in Sentul ( next 2 public bank ) , she is famous of its German Pork Hand n Curry fish ( see d attachments ) , d best part of this restaurant was they serve u fast n d price over there is dirt cheap ^_-

mount watering liaoooo...

Next food in waiting is " Sg Chua spicy soup, their fo bao yuk ( fire explosive meat ) n Curry pai kuat r damn delicious ^_-..will blog this up in next posting.

Btw, if u guys hv any yummy food 2 be introduced, dont hesitate 2 post it here , I love yummy food very much , yr recommendations r very much appreciated.

I will blog up all my yummy foods 1 by 1 in my www.samyummyfood.blogspot.com .

2) Spicy soup sg chua

3) Best Char Siew KL

4) Best siew Yok KL

5) Thai Food Semenyih

6) Cow Yuk Mee Hoon n Butter Fish Ulu Yum

7) Chai Pao n Woo Kok Kuala Selangor

8) Fried Chicken Wings KL

9) Seafood Porridge Selayang

10)Char Kueay Teoy Penang

11) Asam Laksa Penang

12)Pork Noddle Penang

13)SeaFood Tualang Perak

14) Seafood Porridge Taiping

15) Steam Fish KL

16) Yong Tau Foo KL

17) Nasi Lemak KL

18) Kajang Satay

19) Rojak KL

20) Nyonya Food Melaka

21) Curry Mee

23) Hokkien Mee KL

24) Fried Chicken KL

25)Bak Kut Teh Klang

26)Curry Chicken Bun Lukut

27)Western Chicken Chop Melaka

28) Tau Foo Far n Soya Bean Ipoh

More.........

2 comments: